Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Duralast Front Brake Rotors 44306 (Outback Gen 4, other Subarus)

4K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  monsoonMike1 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Duralast Front Brake Rotors 44306 (Outback Gen 3 and 4 2005-2014 + other Subarus)

I found a couple of new/unsued Duralast front Brake Rotors, part 44306, apparently unused from a brake job on my since-sold 2010 Outback. One is in a sealed box, the other has an open box, but the rotor is still in plastic shrink wrap. Checked the size, and they will not fit my '17 Outback.

Autozone has a fitment guide which lists several (150) other compatible Subaru years/models, too many to list here. Check the "Fitment Guide" tab here:
https://www.autozone.com/brakes-and-traction-control/brake-rotor/duralast-brake-rotor/792312_474140_2708

(Edited 4/29/2019):
Looks like they'll fit the following Outbacks:
2005-2009: 2.5L and 3.0L Outbacks
2010-2014: - 2.5L Outbacks (Including Limited, Premium, and Touring)

They both fit nicely into a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box ($~20), and I'm offering the pair up for $50 total, including shipping (U.S. Only, sorry). New ones from AutoZone are $46 each. Payment will be via Paypal, FF preferred, but not required.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Anyone know if these fit on a '10 Legacy? My front rotors are a bit... jacked.

#5 ·
I found a couple of new/unsued Duralast front Brake Rotors, part 44306, apparently unused from a brake job on my since-sold 2010 Outback. One is in a sealed box, the other has an open box, but the rotor is still in plastic shrink wrap. Checked the size, and they will not fit my '17 Outback.

Autozone has a fitment guide which lists several (150) other compatible Subaru years/models, too many to list here. I wanted to post the link here, but I haven't posted here enough. Just search for 44306DL on AutoZone's website.

They both fit nicely into a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box ($~20), and I'm offering the pair up for $50 total, including shipping (U.S. Only, sorry). New ones from AutoZone are $46 each. Payment will be via Paypal, FF preferred, but not required.
Is your 2010 outback 2.5 or 3.6R or they will fit for both? If it is I maybe interested for my 2012 3.6R. If it still available.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.