www.SubaruGenuineParts.com - Page 2 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-22-2014, 12:32 PM

Car: 2005 Subaru Outback XT Limited 5MT
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I apparently forgot to check recent reviews before ordering. Now that Jamie is gone this place has gone downhill.

2 weeks and my order of an air filter and front plate bracket is still processing. Already charged my card too.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-22-2014, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Car: 09 C63 AMG, The OBS has a new home.
Thumbs up contest the charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
I apparently forgot to check recent reviews before ordering. Now that Jamie is gone this place has gone downhill.

2 weeks and my order of an air filter and front plate bracket is still processing. Already charged my card too.
cancel the order

call you credit card company and contest the purchase and want charges removed

order your parts from who you really want to do business with

pm me for other specifics

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-23-2014, 01:05 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomita View Post
cancel the order

call you credit card company and contest the purchase and want charges removed

order your parts from who you really want to do business with

pm me for other specifics
I got an email about 2 hours after posting this that it has finally shipped.

I just won't be ordering from them again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-24-2014, 09:14 PM

Garage
So I get my package from subarugenuineparts today and I got my air filter and front plate molded bracket.

Only problem is they didn't sent me the Subaru one (DCOFRTLICBRKOB) like the part number on the invoice listed. I did find out what the hold up was. Apparently the bracket was out of stock and they were waiting on a shipment. Nice of them to notify me other than a comment burried in my order invoice on their own website.

An email or something would have been better. Then I finally get my order and it's not even a Subaru part.

They sent me one from C&C Car Worx and no install hardware. WTF. Seriously not ever doing business with them again.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-24-2014, 10:19 PM

Car: 2016 Outback Ltd 2.5 eyesight Nav push button Hole in roof, Lapis Blue
Quote:
So I get my package from subarugenuineparts today and I got my air filter and front plate molded bracket.

Only problem is they didn't sent me the Subaru one (DCOFRTLICBRKOB) like the part number on the invoice listed. I did find out what the hold up was. Apparently the bracket was out of stock and they were waiting on a shipment. Nice of them to notify me other than a comment burried in my order invoice on their own website.

An email or something would have been better. Then I finally get my order and it's not even a Subaru part.

They sent me one from C&C Car Worx and no install hardware. WTF. Seriously not ever doing business with them again.
If it's the same as the C&C one I have it's far better then the oem, just saying. You can check C&C website for instructions google it.

My first car was a Subaru a 1973 DL that was back in 1976 a few chevys and Fords a Honda Van Then into a 2010 2.5Ltd
And Now another Subaru again!! 2016 Outback 2.5 Ltd with 2 extra eyeballs WoW how things have changed...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and now an Ambassador #SubaruAmbassadors
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-25-2014, 01:29 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen1959 View Post
If it's the same as the C&C one I have it's far better then the oem, just saying. You can check C&C website for instructions google it.
I hate the ugly side wings on the C&C one but that's just me.

According to Chaplin Subaru the C&C version is the same as the Subaru OEM, supposedly Subaru contracted them to make it.

The images look totally different and I can't find a definitive answer online specifically for the 3rd gen OB
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 05:42 PM

Car: 07 OB 2.5i Basic 120,000+ Miles
Quote:

Do NOT use https://www.subarugenuineparts dot com
15000 SE Eastgate Way
Bellevue, Washington, 98007

Their website does not show "real time inventory." I do not think they stock any parts, it seems they order them all as you
order adding additional time to your order. If you cancel an order there is a processing fee of 20%. The item I ordered was not in stock and they informed me of it telling me it was now a special order. See email below.
They do not answer when you call them and you can not talk to anyone. They are scammers and I would NOT buy from them.

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/shipping-policy

Out of stock email
Please note that your items are out of stock and on special order currently from Subaru. Subaru is filling this order from our local distribution warehouse one state away.

Estimated arrival/ship date at our warehouse: 2 Business days

We will update you once the order has been fulfilled
Please contact us should you have any questions.
Thank you.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Car: 2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaroo View Post
Do NOT use https://www.subarugenuineparts dot com
15000 SE Eastgate Way
Bellevue, Washington, 98007

Their website does not show "real time inventory." I do not think they stock any parts, it seems they order them all as you
order adding additional time to your order. If you cancel an order there is a processing fee of 20%. The item I ordered was not in stock and they informed me of it telling me it was now a special order. See email below.
They do not answer when you call them and you can not talk to anyone. They are scammers and I would NOT buy from them.

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/shipping-policy

Out of stock email
Please note that your items are out of stock and on special order currently from Subaru. Subaru is filling this order from our local distribution warehouse one state away.

We will update you once the order has been fulfilled
Please contact us should you have any questions.
Thank you.
this seems to be standard now. when I am ordering typical parts for a 2002 the parts are always in the warehouse and the individual dealer needs 2 more days to process.

so I guess they only keep 2010-newer parts on hand.

I just ordered some things last night, I figure I may get the things next tuesday in Fed Ex / or the US mail. (tried 5 different online dealers,...settled on one in florida)

? Want people to stop needing to ask what exact car you have? year -model -engine -trans, scroll down to "your car":
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Found a Subaru Vin Decoder (also works on many manufactures):

If you feel Sofa King intolerant to the ideas expressed by others:
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Car: '17 3.6 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaroo View Post
You're upset about an extra 2 days?
FMGreen likes this.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 10:19 PM

Car: 07 OB 2.5i Basic 120,000+ Miles
I specifically picked a West coast place as I originally found it on a Subaru site in Virginia and I didn't want to wait for it to ship from there as I wanted to replace the part over the weekend. It is a washer motor/pump and it is inconvenient when the window gets dirty. This is when it arrives at the warehouse, not when it ships to me. So now it will be next weekend before I can install it which means another week of driving without it. Sure, it is just 'two days' but it actually turns out to be more inconvenient that if I had just bought it locally which is what I wanted to do when they said they didn't have it in stock but the won't let you cancel items they don't stock. So it is like dealing with the 1980's with these folks. UPS Supply Chain Logistics can drop ship from a central location to any customer in the world. These folks can't even tell you if it is in stock. Won't ever purchase from them again, that is for sure.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: