FW Enterprises LLC.
Formerly: “MWE Axles”.
2595 S. Salida Street.
Aurora, Colorado. 80013
Email: [email protected]
or [email protected]
I purchased and installed a re-manufactured axle from this company. This part has been holding up well for ~5,000 miles however doing business is not a pleasant or professional experience.
1) They are hard to reach, email replies take days to weeks and they don't often answer the phone.
2) They poorly packaged the axle, and the abs ring dust guard was damaged in shipping, fortunately the tone ring was still ok, and I was able to bend the dust guard back into shape. (since I really needed the part) It looks like the box they shipped my part in had been re-used many many times.
3) They over charge for shipping, I returned my core in a bigger beefier box then they shipped the axle to me in and shipped UPS (same shipper they use) for 1/2 the price they charged.
4) I returned my genuine subaru core 7 weeks ago (confirmed by UPS tracking) and was never refunded my core charge. (They even confirmed receipt of the axle after numerous emails. )
As of today my paypal core charge has not been refunded, I will edit my post if I am refunded eventually.
5) Between the shipping charges, the cost to ship my core back and not being refunded on the core I could have easily purchased a Raxle or other new manufacture high quality axle.
I thereby CANNOT and DO NOT recommend this company I suggest take your business elsewhere.