First Time Owner - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By johnre

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

Car: 2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i 6-speed Manual
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
First Time Owner

Hey guys and gals, my name is Daniel and I am from Columbia, SC. After wanting a Subaru my whole life, I finally purchased one since my van is on the out (1985 GMC G3500). My girlfriend has a 2015 Forester and after driving hers a couple of times I knew it was time to bite the bullet. I ended up with a Forest Green 2014 Outback 2.5i with a 6-speed manual transmission. I am very excited as this is the same setup my 2008 GTI had, just with more room (and reliability). I actually haven't taken possession of the car yet, as I'm waiting on CARMAX to deliver it from Chattanooga. But I should have it by Friday at the latest. I'm excited to learn from and get to know some of you over the coming years, and I appreciate any tips and advice that you'd be willing to share. Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 02:02 AM

Car: 2008 OB Limited 2.5i
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Welcome! And do post when you get it to let us know about the buying experience.

The_black_Vatican likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: