Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2021 Outback Limited 2.5L - 馃崷The Ice Cream Man馃崷
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from one of my sources that 0% financing WILL NOT be carried over next month on the Forester. Impreza Sign and Drive offers are going away as well. Subaru is beginning to issue a new format survey to customers who purchase new vehicles, I have no idea what this might entail.

Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FWIW I recall in the Summer of 2016, before Subaru when on a frenzy with 0% financing, that we were selling new cars just fine. Since the 0% frenzy began and has subsequently escalated I think there has been a slight uptick in sales as a result but ultimately upon its removal I don't think sales will suffer that much. Auto finance rates have been in an upward trend all year long in 2017 and Subaru has not skipped a beat. For many of the other automakers, however, things are looking bleak no matter how much they incentivize their offerings.

Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We all have personal opinions and feelings and rumors abound about the Forester. We read and hear things that may or may not be true. For example, the carryover of 0% financing on Foresters.

It would be great if we could find a person with a source or sources we could read with confidence. Especially, when we are contemplating a major financial decision.:wink2:
I just knew someone would come back into this thread to make such a comment :)

Perhaps the information I received would have been more appropriately conveyed should it had been related to me that 0% for 5 Years on the Forester was going away, which it did. Even the Legacy was downgraded from 5 years to 4 years with 0% financing a few months ago.

Those dang people at Subaru who are giving me this information, I should just stop breaking details of Subaru related subjects a few weeks before anyone else on the internet. I enjoy hearing the complaints about why such information has not been released as of yet and when I do release it ahead of everyone else I actually enjoy no one giving a darn even more :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts