Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'06 outback xt
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
256k miles. Previous owner was a suby mechanic that put in a new subaru short block along with a bunch of other stuff for a customer, and later bought it from that customer. In the past year that I've had it I refreshed the brakes, tranny and diff fluid, installed a new new excedy clutch and flywheel, grp N tranny mount with poly crossmember bushings, 16.0:1 legacy steering rack with poly bushings, baja turbo rear swaybar, and new tires. The window tint was done this year. It drives fantastic and doesn't feel like it should have anywhere near the miles it does. It's been extremely reliable and the only problem it's given me was one day the lower radiator hose decided to burst on my way to work. It shifts great into all gears. All electronics work as they should, and even the stereo still sounds good. Air conditioning and heat and both work as well.

Price is $3490. Lots of pics are on the craigslist ad:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/subaru-outback-limited/6320311271.html

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,171 Posts
"a fantastic McIntosh stereo," ... please point that out in pics,...because I only see plain subaru clarion offerings,
vs. McIntosh = VDC car stuff there.

and nothing in the hatch for a bass:

·
Registered
'06 outback xt
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fixed. Thanks for point out that inaccuracy. I thought all the limited models had a macintosh stereo, I'm not much of an audiophile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.