Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Outback 4 cyl
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there folks, just being curious, did subaru offer an optional performance or compass/temp gauge pack that would fit the dash of an 02 outback? if so, any ideas of where I might find one and if it could be installed? thanks:)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi there folks, just being curious, did subaru offer an optional performance or compass/temp gauge pack that would fit the dash of an 02 outback? if so, any ideas of where I might find one and if it could be installed? thanks:)
Heres a few examples , there are a lot of different websites that you might search for.
Might have to find a generic set that would fit or make up a brace for it. More are for STI's or Wrx.
Multi Gauges at RallySportDirect.com

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Not that I'm aware of--those that had a compass had it in the auto-dimming rearview mirror. For outside temperature it was either part of the auto climate control or in the instrument cluster near the odometer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts