Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Subaru Outback 2.5i 4EAT
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these lowering springs awhile ago from a friend with the intent to lower my outback, I just never got around to it. They'll drop the car about 2 inches or so once they are installed. They have been stored in my garage in a box so they haven't been left outside and are in good condition. I believe they are eibach pro kit lowering springs, but I need to double check. (I haven't been home in awhile). I'd like 100 bucks for them but I am open to offers. I am located in northern westchester NY, and local pick up only Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 OBXT Stg 2
24 Posts
If still for sale & If these springs are the since discontinued outback specific ones then I'm interested. But I'm located in the Chicago area and they would have to be shipped.

-Benji

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh wow I forgot I posted this thread...They are at my parents house in NY and I live in Massachusetts....I still have them

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest my friend had them on his 09 Legacy back in 2010 and then when he sold his car he gave them to me...I believe they are Eibach springs but you can just straight up have them if you want..I got them for free, so I don't see a point in charging someone else for them at this point

·
Registered
2005 Outback XT GRP
172 Posts
To be honest my friend had them on his 09 Legacy back in 2010 and then when he sold his car he gave them to me...I believe they are Eibach springs but you can just straight up have them if you want..I got them for free, so I don't see a point in charging someone else for them at this point
Awesome, thanks! How much for shipping and what's your Paypal?

-St7

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have paypal and they are located in NY and I live in Mass...I have to ask my parents to ship them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.