Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R LL Bean.
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see if there is a way I can get more linear throttle response from my 05 LL Bean 3.0 R. I have seen some stuff for 4 cylinders but have not found much for the 6 cylinder. Is there something off the shelf?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,054 Posts

·
Registered
Fresh Out of Outbacks!
14,495 Posts
Ed from XRT can write you a tune for that.

If you want to buy a box to do it, look at the AVO throttle mapper gadget.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,054 Posts
Ed from XRT can write you a tune for that.

If you want to buy a box to do it, look at the AVO throttle mapper gadget.
do you have any XRT on yours now?

·
Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R LL Bean.
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses, I have emailed Ed. As for AVO, according to their site they don't offer one for the 05 3.0 H6

·
Registered
Fresh Out of Outbacks!
14,495 Posts
Rats, I thought avo had that H6 covered. Yep, talk to Ed, he'll set you up.

I have a tune that needs to be completed on my car, on the other side of the country.

·
Registered
2005 Outback Wagon 3.0 L.L. Bean
1,182 Posts
West-Minist
Did Irma badly damage you

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,263 Posts
West-Minist
Did Irma badly damage you
So we have an XRT Chat on BBM. Irma passed plenty North of Barbados. They got very lucky. Wind, rain...foul weather, but not devastation that many other North-West Islands took. We have 40 active members and we were all very worried until we saw the storm track.

I would have to go an dig him out if something bad were to happen. Ed tunes both my cars.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
THanks @traildogck!

It did pass way to the north of Barbados. But because of it massive lower ATM, it affected the seas tremendously. We did get some rain, but all is well.

Due to the storm and back to school time, we are continuing to offer our specials in tuning, which includes all tuning we can do to the car. That is tranny tuning, Engine tuning, XTMP for a special for NA tuning for $375USD. If persons still needed diagnostics, we charge $160 to cover pre and post fixes review.

I would like to wish all those in Florida or having family in Florida all the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts