Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
06' Outback 3.0R
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still learning goofy things about this car more often than i should be!
any who, should a 06 3.0R have a low fuel light? i filled up yesterday, was lower than ive let it get before. come to find out i had less than 4 gallons left ion the tank, i would have thought that if it had a light it would be on by then? or it doesnt work with the cluster switcharo fiasco

·
Registered
19,935 Posts
Yes, it has a low fuel light, but it probably comes on closer to 2 gallons remaining.

When you turn the ignition switch from Off to ON (but not to Start), all the instrument panel warning lights should light up, with some of them going off after a second or two and a few remaining on until the engine is started. The low fuel light is explained in the Owners Manual on pages 3-9, 3-13, and 3-21.

·
Registered
06' Outback 3.0R
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it has a low fuel light, but it probably comes on closer to 2 gallons remaining.

When you turn the ignition switch from Off to ON (but not to Start), all the instrument panel warning lights should light up, with some of them going off after a second or two and a few remaining on until the engine is started. The low fuel light is explained in the Owners Manual on pages 3-9, 3-13, and 3-21.
yeah it dawned on me after the fact that it would light up with key on, but then again so does the DRL light that is there for no apparent reason that anybody knows of

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.