Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We came across a "deal" on a 08 OBW LLBean, loaded w 80k + miles, 3.0 motor, 2 owner, one was corp fleet for first 18kmi. Some interior pokes and tears in vinyl but for the most part leather ect.. in good shape. Exterior looks good,maintained ect... Questionable TLC for my standards but it's 5yr old... Engine fluids,trans,ect...all look fine, no odd engine noises, no signs of wreck or any damage anywhere. Looks like I can get it for bout 15k, Opinions and advise much appreciated as we want to become new Subaru owners, which is long overdue. Any help ect... much appreciated, thanks,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one? Help a brother out now, gotta make a decison so as not to pass up a good "deal" if it's a good car. Did some research and with the miles and condition it seems to be ok deal but nothing to brag about. Again, any input appreciated.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
I just paid a bit under 18k for a 2008 Outback L.L. Bean in nearly flawless condition with the H6. It had 66k miles on it. Given that, I would think that would be a reasonably good price for an H6 with that mileage. Dealer or private? Mine was a dealer price, so private would obviously be lower.

I absolutely love mine, BTW!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bought it, sure hope it turns out well for us. Love the ride (has the adjustable suspension modes ect) and creature comforts, features ect... Wish I had a factory sub in it but ya can't have it all. Sure was hopin for a little more advise and opinions tho. Otherwise, glad to finally own a Subaru, long overdue. Looking forward to learing alot on this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts