Subaru Outback Forums banner

10 vs 13

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Jake2c 
#1 ·
I finally got the chance to drive a new 13 OB premium today and compare it to my 10. Less body roll and a little sharper steering feel combined with a little more harshness over the rough stuff. The seats in my base 10, even though it is a base model are better bolstered and felt more comfy IMO than the 13.Engine and transmission - The cvt was a little linear in its transition through the gears and the power was the same expect a bit more grunt a lower speeds but over all I prefer the 10-12 over the 13. The softer seats and ride in the 10 was more important than a less body roll etc... Just another opinion!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
My wife and I did notice a better or more aggressive side bolstering in the 10. Also, nobody has mentioned if the brake pedal still makes the noise like on most 10-12's, and if the shift interlock makes a loud click after a while, plus the grinding noise when making hard turns from a start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.