Subaru Outback Forums banner

10 vs 13

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Jake2c 
Well, I'm not a race driver but I read enough reviews by "so called" experts to believe the 13 corners better. However, I don't drive it to the limit so I wouldn't know personally. When I go out to race around I drive my S2000. Next to that the OB, even the 13, has a good amount of body roll but I of course expected that. The S2000 is built for corners. On the other hand, I have not figured out how to get a kayak and paddles with fishing rods on my S2000 but the OB does that quite well. :) Actually the seat question is interesting. The first OB I test drove I thought the seats were great. The second one that I was actually thinking of buying just did not feel nearly as well. In fact, since I was buying it for long travel as well as my sports stuff, I almost didn't buy an OB at all. Then my wife tried another one and liked it, so I tried it and it was much better. There must be some variation in quality control for the seats. We bought the one we felt good in. All three were 2013, all were limited, all had cloth, but at least to my butt there was a difference . . . for what that is worth.

Oops, I said that wrong, I meant premium. For some reason premium seems like it should be above the limited and I do that quite often. They were all premium. I did drive a limited with leather and I thought that was nicer but I will eventually trash the inside of this car and for that and other reasons, I wanted cloth. My mistake, sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.