Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey FM, did you ever stop in for service?

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No! The day I had scheduled to stop in (last Monday) I ended up getting my tires replaced in Henrietta. Took them nearly 2 hours and by the time they were done I would've never made it all the way out to VB.

I still need to get in there at least to pick up my free winter wiper blades, if not for the service. Plus I've got $100 in rewards on the way, so I'm debating what service I want done. I'm leaning towards a brake service, though it's tempting to splurge that money on some parts, I've always wanted one of the "spoilers" for the Wagons, they definitely take the rear end to 11.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rear spoiler's are much nicer than the rear dust deflector. Thos are lame and make way too much noise. I had a spoiler on my '02 Wagon. See you when you get a chance.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just hit 10,000 today after about 8 months of having the car... in the middle of a snowstorm, how appropriate!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Carefull!

Don't wander toward the new lot when you stop in to see Kitty, 'cause she's got lots of shiny '05's over there! I drove by on my way back from having the Pilot serviced at Ontario Honda....was very impressed. Done in less than 20 minutes from when I pulled in and $10 less than where I bought it....still not as cheap as a Van Bortel oil change, though. They are both a haul from Webster, but worth the savings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
waynerd
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing