Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could probably rent a U-Haul flatbed trailer for a dayor two. http://tinyurl.com/6d7ls

I can't stop thinking about all the mods I could do with the extra parts not to mention replacements.

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
Yeah as soon as I posted I thought about a rental.
But, the cost of a rental truck + gas would probably end up being more than the final price on that auction.

But yeah seriously, mods. You could seriously mess up your car and know that if you break a part, you could just go get it off the dead OB.

You could build a Frankenscooby!

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FMGreen said:
Google Maps tells me it's 8hours away. Lame. It sends me Southeast towards NYC, then North through Conn/Mass into NH, then East to Conway, NH. Lame!

Maybe if I ask nicely he will disassemble it and mail it to me one box at a time...
I once was going to send a friend directions to my place via Mapquest but it had him circling the town twice and taking a weird back way in the end. From entering the town to my house was about 7 miles but the directions had him going about 37 miles.

I know you're joking about shipping it in boxes... right?

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too bad.

If I still lived in the Hudson Valley, I'd be all over it. My wife would kill me and I'd be living in the garage for a month but I would emerge with every rusty, bent, or broken part replaced on the good LOB and some of the other parts from the junker used to modify stuff. Any good part left over would set sold on Ebay and everything else sold as scrap. I could

cannibalize that car in a couple of days! :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts