Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED!!For Sale is my 1998 Subaru Outback Limited with only 64,000 original miles. If you are looking at this ad is because you know how rare it is to find a 1998 Outback with such low miles on it. In addition what truly makes this car more of a rarity is the fact that it is a LIMITED Model that features a 5-speed manual transmission. IT HAS A CLEAR CARFAX REPORT. I have always loved Subaru's but to me the best years of production was the 1990's when Subaru's were still making tank-like vehicles. The distinct look, sound and feel of the older Subaru's is what makes these cars so desirable. Today's Subaru's are still great cars but they don't look or feel like the late models. The exterior is the original paint, it does have some blemishes and what have you for a 14 year old car. There is no rust. The interior for the exception of the driver's seat is immaculate. The drivers seat has no rips or tears in the leather but it is worn as the picture shows. The Passenger front and rear seats look like brand new. The dash, gauges, a/c, stereo, cd player all work with no issues Just to give you a little history about the car: The original owner was an elderly man local to me who averaged about 4,500 miles per year. He passed away in January 2011 and a family friend inherited the car but did not drive it. The 2nd owner had no use for it and decided to sell it immediately after inheriting it.
I purchased it in May 2011 and the car has run 100% without any issues. The miles are in fact accurate.
I had a new timing belt installed by my local Subaru dealer in June 2011(a $550 job), I had 4 new General Altimax RT tires installed in October 2011(nearly $400) and new head gaskets, front brakes and rotors installed in January 2012, (over $850 job). This Outback Limited IS the real deal, with no issues whatsoever. I average about 29-30MPG in local driving. Very economical for an All-wheel Drive vehicle. Serious inquiries only. $9,995 FIRM. Contact me at (732)614-6451

Adding CarFax Link:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...5000&searchRadius=0&listingId=320318187&Log=0

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.