Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 E350
984 Posts
Will they work on what? With what tires? What is current status of your suspension on whatever it is you drive? What is hella flush lool? If they are not square they are always drive able.

·
Banned
2007 Outback XT Ltd
847 Posts
It's a typo - he meant "hellaflush look":

That was one of the "drivable" ones, I think. This next one is taken to the point where your buddies would have to push you. Burnouts would be super easy tho.....:

This is my absolute favorite from that page - optimized for exploring those isolated forest roads we love at Outback.org:

EAST MEETS WEST: A PEEK AT HELLAFLUSH KANSAI - Speedhunters

In other words, he wants to completely ruin his Outback as a real world vehicle, and be forced to replace his tires every 500 miles.

LOL! This is a first for these forums, I believe. I'm not sure how much assistance he can expect here. Positive help, I mean, not the other kind.... he'll get LOTS of that!

John Davies
Spokane, WA USA

·
Registered
Fresh Out of Outbacks!
14,499 Posts
Not at all a first... I've seen plenty of posts from folks looking to lower their outbacks, and/or hang oversize rims.

to the OP: if you can't test fit the rims in advance, consider making a template out of cardboard and test fit with that. You can use online tire size calculators to work out the overall diameter.

Lots of outbacks have plastic fender flares, which can make life difficult if you need to get a fender lip rolled for clearance.

·
Registered
13 E350
984 Posts
I understood what he meant, its just to point out proofreading helps. He never said anything about lowering. For all we know he might be talking about Reliant Robin. :iam:

·
Registered
'18 3.6R Ltd
731 Posts
There's this old saying, which we in academia are supposed to use as a sort of mantra, about how there are no stupid questions.

But the more I read Internet forums, the more I wonder if that's really true. HPH

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do proof read my posts but the stupid iPhone thinks it knows better with grammar.

I want rims to run flush with the outside edge of arch flares. Camber isn't an option for me as the roads I drive would kill the tyres and rims.

·
Registered
2013 Legacy Lim CVT Car: 2011 OB Prem 6MT Car: 2006 Miata GT 6MT mc: 2003 Honda GL1800A * Reunite Gondwanaland *
3,565 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts