Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Pretty new to the forums, have been reading a lot but never really posted. I am hoping someone can help me with this question because searching on here as well as the almighty Google-overlord hasn't helped too much.

I am trying to find an OEM Dog Guard for my '04 Outback but the only ones I can find are with the sun/moon roof options. I do not have a sun roof. I know that there is a difference in the height of the guard due to the interior height being lower in the sunroof models, but is there a way to get the dog guard to fit a sun roofless model? My main concern is the mounting brackets not being able to reach the ceiling (the extra couple inches of gap aren't a big deal to me).

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2000 Limited Wagon 5MT
303 Posts
A guard built for a sunroof model will fit in a non-sunroof car with no problems, if that's all you can find. The attachment points are the same on both cars, only the sunroof car has a lower roof in the center.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's great to hear! I will try looking for the other part number and if I am unable to find one, just go with the sunroof model! Thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts