Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,
Nothing came through... try again..... or send a message through this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
very interested in just the rear center headrest and the rear driver side armrest. How much shipped to Vancouver BC Canada? Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
What colour is the interior? I am looking for rear seatbacks with headrests in gray cloth. Stock chrome lug nuts as well. I'm in Fredericton, NB. Thanks!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Interested in a tan center console with the two cup holders. Just need the section that has the cup holders. Our 2000 just has the single cup holder and the newer ones had the 2.

Thanks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Interested in a tan center console with the two cup holders. Just need the section that has the cup holders. Our 2000 just has the single cup holder and the newer ones had the 2.

Thanks.
If I remember right, the box screws don't match up right between the two up top. Pretty sure you need the whole thing

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks.
Sorry for not getting back to you.... was away for a few days. Anyway, my interior cup holders are black or dark grey. The console cup holders for the rear seats is also broken

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still have lots of parts.... actually most stuff. It gets too expensive to ship anything big, especially to the USA, so I need people from Belleville thru to Kitchener, including Toronto to need stuff from my car. The only real thing gone is the wheels. It ain't gonna sit in my driveway over the winter. Name your part and price if I can deliver in the above areas.
Are there any other Subaru forums for the GTA where I can flog my stuff?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
1 Lucky Texan
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing