Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new to me '03 Baja this morning. :D It's an auto with 181k mi on it. Seems to drive good. I'll get some pics up after I get it cleaned up since it's filthy right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks Great! I just bought a new to me 05 Baja in Feb. I have had more people that I can count on my hands and toes ask me if I will sale it, including two used car lots. I love it. Can I ask about the cost of the bed cover? Is it a hard cover or fabric?

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a hard cover.... and I doubt I have $100 in it.... It's still not done to my liking though....

·
Premium Member
01 VDC, 05 R Sedan, 06 BAJA EJ257
16,315 Posts
The truck looks great. Like the cover. Did you make it so the tailgate has to be unlocked and down to raise it?

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Could you post your plans for it? My wife would really like one of those for her Baja. Thanks!
The closest thing to plans I have is the rough template I have for the front section (and that's a piece of 1/2" plywood. lol).... Everything else was free handed or in my head....

The truck looks great. Like the cover. Did you make it so the tailgate has to be unlocked and down to raise it?
Thanks. That's the plan but I'm kinda stumped on how to lock the tailgate still, and I still haven't found the hardware/latches to lock the cover down that I see in my head... lol

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got tired of the lame seat covers the P/O put on to help save the drivers seat bottom cover where the seam was coming apart and fixed it today...

Before:

After:

·
Registered
'03 BAJA -
1 Posts
Nice Baja + Great Cover: Bought a new '03 just like it - 5 spd. - Now has 102K miles - runs great!! Prob. gonna need a timing belt soon. Thats about it.

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sadly I'm most likely selling it by the end of the year. We found out a few weeks ago wife is pregnant with #3...... So this won't be big enough to put the whole family in when needed anymore......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.