Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2012 Ruby Red Outback 3.6 LTD, Nav, BT, iPod/iPhone interface, Sat Radio, etc...thinking of adding the kitchen sink ;)
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the latest review links on the 2005 Legacy and Outback models. Many of these links have been found here on this forum (thanks to all of you!), and some I stumbled across from other resources. Please feel free to send me more links, as well as corrections. Enjoy!

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
kmartin said:
Here are the latest review links on the 2005 Legacy and Outback models. Many of these links have been found here on this forum (thanks to all of you!), and some I stumbled across from other resources. Please feel free to send me more links, as well as corrections. Enjoy!
Uh, I'm not seeing or finding any links... :confused:

Registered
Formerly 04 Outback 3.0R VDC, now 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS DiD
It's under her name HB!

Registered
2012 Ruby Red Outback 3.6 LTD, Nav, BT, iPod/iPhone interface, Sat Radio, etc...thinking of adding the kitchen sink ;)
Discussion Starter #4
The link to my site is the underlined text below my signature ("2005 Subaru Outback/Legacy reviews)" which will link you to this page: http://members.cox.net/kamartin/2005outbackreviews.html

Worked for me just now when I tried it. Let me know if you are having problems with it. Thx! -km-[

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
:1pat: :bonk: :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts