Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru 2005 outback
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question to all you awesome Subaru people like me lol any suggestions on front axles? And do you think I will need to buy any other parts while replacing the axles? Lastly lifting the Subaru if I am going to put in new struts rear and front ones. will these struts affect me later on if I want to lift my Subaru. And what do I need to buy if I want to lift it? Thank you guys for all your knowledge and help

·
Premium Member
2001 VDC/SC One of a Kind
14,315 Posts
Other than OEM axles, I've had success with FEQ heavy duty. I have them in the front of my VDC and they are putting up with A LOT of torque. The rear axles are still original at 232k miles.

On lifting, searching "lifted Outback" on this forum. Lots of people have done different things.

·
Registered
Subaru 2005 outback
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other than OEM axles, I've had success with FEQ heavy duty. I have them in the front of my VDC and they are putting up with A LOT of torque. The rear axles are still original at 232k miles.

On lifting, searching "lifted Outback" on this forum. Lots of people have done different things.
hey I couldn't feq axles and what is vdc ? My bad but Iam learning thank you

·
Premium Member
2001 VDC/SC One of a Kind
14,315 Posts
FEQ is sold thru WorldPac, a wholesaler, but you can probably request them at Advance since they own WorldPac.

VDC is vehicle dynamics control and was available in the States starting 2001 on the Outback. Subaru threw everything in to the car. H6, AWD all the time automatic using the VTD (variable torque distribution) center diff, 11 speaker McIntosh stereo, auto AC, ......

Mine's boosted with a supercharger. Sleeper vdc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts