Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Outback Sedan 3.0R
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this on Tuesday. Has 69,xxx miles on it. It's in fairly decent shape but needs struts and strut mounts and a good detail. I see wagons everywhere here in Colorado but I very rarely see an OBS.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R; 2016 VW Jetta SEL 1.8T; 2002 VW Passat GLX V6 4Motion
47 Posts
Just bought this on Tuesday. Has 69,xxx miles on it. It's in fairly decent shape but needs struts and strut mounts and a good detail. I see wagons everywhere here in Colorado but I very rarely see an OBS.

Nice find! Where in Colorado are you located? We live in Fort Collins.

- Jeremy.

·
Registered
2005 Outback Sedan 3.0R
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We live out in Keenesburg (about half way between Denver and Fort Morgan on I-76).

Yeah, I've been doing a lot of searching today trying to figure out how I want to lift it. I'm thinking 1" max (springs or spacers) and then some Forester 16" wheels and some Geolanders, General Grabber AT2's or maybe BFG's.

Then I was thinking of adding lights on the front bumper and.....maybe....a small safari basket on top (definitely removable :) ). I want it to look like it was made for running the desert or mountain trails. Then I'll add some skid plates and definitely a hitch for recovery purposes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.