Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, one of the things that kinda worries me is the absolute lack of Garnet Red Outbacks. My local dealers haven't been able to locate one in an 8 state search and I haven't even heard of any stories of ANY on even this board. I've see quite a few Garnet Legacys, although nada on the Outback.

So has anyone seen any Garnet Red Outbacks in there area or anywhere else?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Perry Subaru in VA Beach VA has a Garnet Red Outback XT automatic in stock. They have had it for about 2 weeks or so now. I am more partial to the Champagne Gold. It looks really good in person.

·
Registered
665 Posts
You might also try carsdirect.com. When I was looking for my MR2 Spyder, a person there actually was able to log into some kind of database and tell me exactly who had a green MR2 Spyder coming and when. I didn't even buy it from them cause the dealership was out of their network but the guys there were very friendly.

Jay

·
Registered
131 Posts
Local dealer in North Idaho has had a Garnert Red Outback XT on the lot for about a month.

just found out yesterday that the ETA for our Blue/Gray LL Bean is 7/26 (only 2 more weeks):)

·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Madness I tell you! I guess Subaru only sends them to places east of the Mississippi and west of the Rockies, oh well :rolleyes:

Anyone else? Odd how a few people have said they've just been sitting there, when my dealer gets one in it won't even have time to collect dust on the lot ;)

skipatroller, I'm guessing the XT you are referring to is from Ambassador? Out of curiosity I did a search on the Subaru site and found what I think you were referring to, and damnit thats the exact one I want! Hmmm... I wonder if the Omaha boys could get it? Ah well, its probably better to wait for one anyway...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Spotted a Garnet Red Outback XT Limited on the Lot in Orlando at "Classic Subaru" when I test drove my future Black 2.5i a week ago. I wish I could afford the leather XT, it looked awfully nice, and I bet it drive is awesome!

·
Friendly Subaru Dealer, ,
47 Posts
If all else fails, and you don't want to wait, just order one. That way, you can be sure to get what you want. There isn't a whole lot extra they can put on the XT, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. And get a limited. The giant sunroof kicks butt. It's worth it.

·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Luke_Monroe said:
If all else fails, and you don't want to wait, just order one. That way, you can be sure to get what you want. There isn't a whole lot extra they can put on the XT, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. And get a limited. The giant sunroof kicks butt. It's worth it.
My thoughts exactly, prolly what I'm gonna have to do anyway. That is whenever Subaru decides to put some APRs on the 2005 (August please!). And yes I am kinda starting to lean more towards the XT LTD, I just can pass up the roof :D

BTW, Luke, how do you like your new avatar? I saw that on the logos.subaru.com and thought it would fit you fairly well :)

·
Friendly Subaru Dealer, ,
47 Posts
I like it, thanks. I'd say buy now. The fed is increasing rates, and new car rates have been decent on the 05's. Most folks with good credit have been getting around 3.9%. Try to lock in a low rate as soon as possible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
Luke_Monroe
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing