Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to like it went really did. But in the end it was just too small. I bought certified used from a dealer in Florida I also bought the extra warranty for it (covers everything bumper to bumper up to 100k)
I'm fairly certain this warranty is transferable. It's good; I have already used it to swap out the CV boots.
We paid 23k for it in October @60k miles now it has 74k.
All we want for it is what we owe (around 18k).
We are loosing our shirt but that's how it goes (I swear the market dropped out of these in the last 6 months).
Here is the CL ad. 2008 subaru outback llbean 3.0r

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
2005 Outback H6, 97,700 miles.
14 Posts
That's for you to decide. I paid $11,900 for my 05 with 98k on it, with all service records included. This is a 3.0L and the LL Bean.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
At 74,000 miles (I think you had a typo in your first post, unless the CL ad had a typo!) that would be about what I think a dealer would ask here...so private party I think you'll end up getting a little less, but obviously you'll want to start out a little higher than you expect to get. Your area could be different in regard to pricing as well.

Looks like it's in very nice shape, though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.