Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced the Transmission in my 2008 Outback Wagon. All codes were cleared but Now the Cruise Control light is Flashing and the Check Engine light is Solid. When I try to start the Car in the AM and I Press on Had pedal Cat had no Power at All. If I **** it off and reset Gas Cap it Starts up. I managed to get check engine light off for a Day as Well as the Cruise Control light but they are back on again and Car having trouble starting. Once I fiddle with Gas Cap I am able to get Car started. Is this a Gas Cap Issue? Do Codes need to be reset? They were after I put in new transmission? Can I reset codes myself by disconnecting Battery Positive Cable? So Confused.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
17,763 Posts
I'm not a mechanic but there are member mechanics that scan posts to help people who need it but the title of your post doesn't indicate that you need help. You might want to edit your title to indicate you have a check engine light or need help!

·
Registered
20,174 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.