Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
08 Outback XT 5MT
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$19,750 - sale pending 2/15/13

Car is located in Austin, TX.

This car is loaded with every option but Nav. It has the 2.5L turbo motor which you can no longer get in a new Outback much less coupled with a manual transmission. I don’t know if I would call this car rare but they’re definitely not plentiful with this low mileage and the 5spd. I’m the second owner and bought it in 2009 with 4,700 miles on it. All routine maintenance completed per schedule. The car has had zero issues and runs perfectly. No wrecks, fender benders or even door dings. There are a few minor rock chips but don’t show in the photos. I just spent $925 on 4 new Michelin Primacy MXM4s 2,000 miles ago at Discount Tire. I bought the warranty and lifetime balance/rotation which is transferable so you are good to go on tires for 53,000 more miles.

This has been a Texas car all its life and has never seen salt. Heck it has only seen snow once.

I have the Carfax that I can email you. Clear title and in my hand.

41,000 miles
Standard Options
- Leather interior
- Leather wheel
- Dual front side airbags
- F/R head airbags
- Double sized moonroof
- Heated mirrors/wipers
- 6CD 100w Premium Sound w/ 6 speakers
- 8 way power driver seat/4 way power passenger seat
- Heated seats
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Roof rack
- Cruise
- Power windows/mirrors

Aftermarket Options
- Ceramic window tint 35%
- Factory ipod integration kit. You can control your ipod from the head unit or steering wheel
- Factory subwoofer
- Weathertech Digitalfit floorliner for the front mats
- Cobb Tuning short shift kit. The stock shifter throw was way too long
- Whiteline rear sway bar. This addressed the issue of the rear end dancing around in bumpy corners
- Curt 1 1/4” receiver hitch. I never towed anything but installed this for my hitch mount bike rack

It comes with both keys and all manuals. There is a retractable luggage cover for the back that I forgot to show. When not in use it stores underneath the back mat above the spare.

Negatives
The wheels aren’t rashed but do have some scratches in the clearcoat. You don’t notice it unless you are down there cleaning them.

All pics are here: 2008 Outback - jmabry90's Photos

PM or email with any questions. I'm in Round Rock which is a suburb of Austin. Fly and drive anyone?

·
Registered
'18 2.5 Outback LTD, Magnetite Grey; '11 Outback 2.5i LTD; '06 Outback LTD, MT; '02 Legacy GT wagon, MT
120 Posts
Wow, this is a GORGEOUS car! Good luck to you!;)

·
Registered
2007 OBXT 5spd MT
49 Posts
Perfect in every way!

·
Registered
08 Outback XT 5MT
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. It's a really clean car and I'm glad it comes across that way in the pics.

·
Registered
'18 2.5 Outback LTD, Magnetite Grey; '11 Outback 2.5i LTD; '06 Outback LTD, MT; '02 Legacy GT wagon, MT
120 Posts
Yep, the photos are very good, and that window tint with that color combo is just perfect! Seriously, if that car was near me a few months ago, I would have begged borrowed and stolen, to own it!

·
Registered
2009 Outback XT 5M KYB GR2, King Springs
40 Posts
Awesome car. Where were you about 3 months ago? I was looking for this exact color scheme and everything.

Found one with 30k miles and full service records so that was good. The bad was the huge scratch on the drivers side rear door and curb rash on two wheels. Body shop repaired the scratch and I had a wheel refinishing company refinish all wheels.

Body shop didn't do a great job so I may have it redone.

I am going to do tint like yours. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
2008 Subaru Outback 2.5XT, DDM HID 5000K, K&N, Yokohama Avid TRZ, Curt Hitch, Subaru All Weather Mats, Sirius
68 Posts
I know you are trying to see the whole car but any interest in selling the whiteline rear swaybar?

Not too many places for me to buy one of those around Austin ;)

·
Registered
08 Outback XT 5MT
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know you are trying to see the whole car but any interest in selling the whiteline rear swaybar?

Not too many places for me to buy one of those around Austin ;)
Hey neighbor,

I threw the old one in the trash so need to leave this one on there.

I got it from subaruwrxparts for about $180. Part # BSR39.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.