Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2021 Outback Limited 2.5L - 🍦The Ice Cream Man🍦
5,669 Posts
I've always wondered what the Deep Bronze color would look like with the XT hood scoop... friggin' awesome! Whats up with the wheels? Did you swap the standard wheels?

·
Registered
2008 Outback 2.5i 5MT
384 Posts
I really dig that bronze color.... we had the option of getting it but I said "NAAH! I don't want a brown car!" But now every time I see one I drool a little.

Nice choice!!!

·
Registered
'08 Outback 2.5 XT
49 Posts
Awesome ride. Love the Bronze color. Had a SAAB 900 with Copper-Bronze that was pretty unique. Now have a White XT. (SAAB was totaled by pizza delivery)

·
Registered
'09 DBM XT 5sp
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all compliments. I was initially unsure about getting the DBM coming from recently owned Foresters in steel silver and dark gray, but am now loving it. Definitely unique. As for the rims, the dealer (Classic Subaru in Atlanta) wanted the sale, so they agreed to swap out the XT trim rims with the 2.5i Special Edition ones. I'm partial to the solid spoke.

·
Registered
2016 Outback 3.6R - RIP totaled by idiot whom ran red light
196 Posts
drtorque said:
Thanks for all compliments. I was initially unsure about getting the DBM coming from recently owned Foresters in steel silver and dark gray, but am now loving it. Definitely unique. As for the rims, the dealer (Classic Subaru in Atlanta) wanted the sale, so they agreed to swap out the XT trim rims with the 2.5i Special Edition ones. I'm partial to the solid spoke.
Good call...I also want to swap rims. Going to buy a WRX set and sell my stock alloys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts