Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6 Limited
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***SOLD***

2010 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited $24,995 (Make me an offer)
39,100 miles. Azurite Blue Pearl w/beige leather (black carpeting). Under Subaru powertrain warranty until December 2014 or 60k miles.
One owner Subaru!!
This 3.6R Limited features, 17in alloy wheels, leather seats, with power adjustment, 2-way lumbar. Two-stage heated seats, keyless entry, Harmon Kardon 9 speaker, 440 watt sound system, MP3 aux input, satellite radio, fog lights, steering wheel controls, trip/information computers, moonroof, steering wheel shift paddles, HID headlights, and Bluetooth phone integration with voice integration.

Factory accessories added to this Subaru include: all-weather floor mats, splash guards, interior illumination kit, hood protector, satellite radio, auto dimming mirror with homelink and compass, and rear cargo nets. This Outback does not have the recalled puddle lights. Lamin-x covers on headlights and fog lights.

Larger 19mm rear sway bar installed.

This Outback has been meticulously maintained with synthetic oil & filter every 5,000 miles. This Outback is up to date on all factory maintenance to include brake flush and air filter. Tires are matching with 7/32nd of tread remaining. All paperwork for maintenance is available. Two keys fobs and valet key, plus all factory manuals are included. The Outback was recently clay barred and had paint sealant applied. Needs absolutely nothing. Clear vehicle history report is available upon request. Blackstone oil analysis report also available.
Always garaged.
Title is in hand, no liens.
No accidents or damage. There are a few scratches and rock chips consistent with 39k miles of use, but nothing to be concerned with. This Outback is in excellent condition. No stories!
Don't buy from a dealer that can produce no records or history of the vehicle you're buying; buy from an owner that can give you the entire life history with records.
I welcome all questions and additional picture requests. You may see the ebay listing for additional pictures. I will be happy to arrange for you to see and drive this Outback.
No financing available. Not interested in trades. Cashier or bank checks only.
Vehicle is located in the Seattle area.
Thank you for viewing my Outback!

(I know the first question is always why are you selling...So I'm mainly selling my Chevy Duramax that I used to tow my 20ft race car trailer. I'm cutting way back on the car racing that I'm going to be doing so the duramax is kind of a waste. However I still need something that can tow a car trailer for the few events I plan to run each year. Since the Outback can't tow it, I'm selling it and the truck to get something smaller that my wife can drive daily and also tow. X5D maybe...)

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6 Limited
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
***sold***

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.