Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for my dad who has been having a problem with his nav system/radio in his 2012 outback. The screen is stuck on with the map or the settings menu for the map. We cannot get the screed to show the present radio stations or any of the other screens. We have tried every option to restore to defaults and even the dealership couldn't figure out what was going on.

Today I disconnected the battery for a while to try to get it to reset. When I turned the car back on the system did have to reboot but it had the same problem.

We would really just like to be able to view the present radio stations and use this normally. Has anyone else experienced this issued and perhaps found a fix?

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5
54 Posts
I had/have a similar problem, but it resets when turning the car off just or putting it into reverse. Subaru swapped out the head unit, but it still happens from time to time. Good luck!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response... Will probably have to take it back to the dealership. The first time we took it there they looked at it for a while and said to make an appointment weeks later. We were hoping to avoid doing that but it's okay. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts