Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback and Legacy 2.5i Premium w/ All Weather Package
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I received my Rally Armor Mud Flaps for my wife's Outback and my Legacy. I just finished installing both of them. The sun was going down when I took these, so I'll try to take better pictures tomorrow.

I personally think they look better on the outback because of its wider body.

Nick

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
5,019 Posts
...that's why I installed them...way better than the OEM crap they put on. These are actually flexible and they look great.

·
Registered
2007 Chrysler 300C built 5.7
396 Posts
Looks great! Add another item to the mod list.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium CVT AWP W/MR IceSilver
8 Posts
Hi,
Does your wife's Outback have the wheel arch plastic? was it a easy install? last question i promise: did you get the KIT or the Universal RA mudflaps.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
2011 Outback and Legacy 2.5i Premium w/ All Weather Package
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
Does your wife's Outback have the wheel arch plastic? was it a easy install? last question i promise: did you get the KIT or the Universal RA mudflaps.

Thank you :)
Her Outback doesn't have the wheel arch moldings. The kit was very easy to install because i ordered the kit and own a ratchet screw driver, so I didn't have to remove the rear wheels when installing.

Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
NickH ... what exhaust do you have on your legacy

I didn't see an option to PM you on your profile.

I just bought a 2013 legacy 2.5i 6MT. My muffler doesn't look like yours. Did you put a "sleeve" over the tailpipe, or do you have something different?

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6 Limited
213 Posts
Still on the fence for these. I want them but might wait til they have the blue logo for Outbacks to match my twilight blue metallic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts