Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2007 Outback H6 LL Bean - Champagne Gold Opal
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the 2011 season I will only be uploading the ESPN/OneHD daily recaps produced by WRC HQ. Please be patient as I track down the files and upload them to my server.

WRC Race recaps:

ESPN (UK) Broadcast with Paul King commentary:
Wikipedia coverage: Rally Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Official Site: Rally Guanajuato Mexico
WRC: World Rally Championship

If you wish to download videos from my server, you must first send me a PM and I will quickly respond with the required username and password. Your logins from 2010 will carry over into 2011. Each new user will be given a unique account. You must have made at least 10 posts here at SubaruOutback.org before I will create an account for you. I provide this service to try to increase membership and activity here, not just so anyone in the world with zero posts can leech off the bandwidth that I pay for. If you don't have 10 posts, go join some discussions before sending me a PM.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Spoiler alert..

I just can't believe that Ford has so many problems...one after another...on the same car multiple times, and on different cars.

What the heck is Seb Loeb so mad at Mikko H for? It is Citroen own fault for putting stupid tactics to line up behind the Fords on the 2nd day. I am glad that Seb O got the win instead of Seb Loeb.

I despise the kind of team tactics that Citroen (and Ford is no angel) deploys. Totally ruin the rally spectator experiences. What can you do, they all do that in WRC.

Rant over.

·
Registered
61 Posts
at least it's better than last year. remember what happened in Jordan, where Citroen made Ogier arrive before Loeb to clean his road.
Loeb was mad because he thought that Hirvonen did it intentionally to slow him down, in order to give Latvala an advantage. And of course, he is mad because it made him loose alot of time, and the possible win of the rally. Either way, he made some absurd accusations regarding Hirvonen and then Ford. I am sure he would have done the same in that situation.

here is an article about it :)

http://www.wrc.com/news/archive/title-rivals-put-dust-spat-behind-them/?fid=14422

1 - 4 of 4 Posts