Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2007 Outback H6 LL Bean - Champagne Gold Opal
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the 2011 season I will only be uploading the ESPN/OneHD daily recaps produced by WRC HQ. Please be patient as I track down the files and upload them to my server.

WRC Race recaps:

ESPN (UK) Broadcast with Paul King commentary:
Wikipedia coverage: Rally Argentina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Official Site: 2011 Rally d'Italia Sardegna - 5-8 maggio 2011* May 5-8 2011
WRC: World Rally Championship

If you wish to download videos from my server, you must first send me a PM and I will quickly respond with the required username and password. Your logins from 2010 will carry over into 2011. Each new user will be given a unique account. You must have made at least 10 posts here at SubaruOutback.org before I will create an account for you. I provide this service to try to increase membership and activity here, not just so anyone in the world with zero posts can leech off the bandwidth that I pay for. If you don't have 10 posts, go join some discussions before sending me a PM.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is one unusual and unpredictable rally (or predictable on who the final winner is). If it wasn't the 1 minute penalty imposed on Loeb, he would have won the race by a country mile. It is annoying to say the least that the others were not able to make the most of Loeb's penalty.

·
Registered
61 Posts
agreed
It's sad to see that the quickest drivers (Latvala, Ogier and even Solberg) had car issues, which cost them the chance of a win.
It's almost unbelievable how Loeb manages to have the perfect car all the time, without any problems. This is one of the main reasons he is the best rally driver of all times. And he has managed to keep his form in 3 different cars already (xsara, c4 and now ds3)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts