Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2012 outback 2.5I premium. What does the battery indicator mean on the radio screen?

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5 i Premium
474 Posts
I was just going to ask this because I'm too lazy to look for it in the manual. I don't think it was there when I had BT turned off so I think it has to do with the phone battery.

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Outback 3.6R Premium
1,104 Posts
I just bought a 2012 outback 2.5I premium. What does the battery indicator mean on the radio screen?
If you're talking about the bars next to the bluetooth symbol, that seems to correspond with signal strength on the phone.

·
Registered
474 Posts
The indicator is in the shape of a battery. I couldn't find anything in the manual. Next time my battery is low I'll check and see if it matches.

·
Registered
2005 OBW 2.5L, 1989 Subaru Justy, RIP Blu
7,355 Posts
read your manual. You could have had your answer by now. Foolish not to read your owners manual on a 25,000.00 purchase.

·
Registered
474 Posts
It's not in the manual. I went cover to cover and didn't see anything about it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
It's not accurate. I don't think it's capable of going down to one bar. I got my iPhone down its to low battery warning and it still had two bars on the radio display. When the battery is full the indicator is full though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts