Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have posted a question on here awhile back about brz,wrx, or a genesis coupe... so we went with a WRX, we are paying abit more and lost alot of the inside options on WRX but right now its soooo worth it lol the altima coupe v6 will be missed but seeing 2 subies in the garage is one weird sight to me lol

WRX: 2012 dark metallic gray,8k odo, home link auto-dim compass mirror, and thats it lol, lost of money to a car that we did have we fully loaded but we needed the back seats, so i cant wait to see what i can be doing to this monster, frist things first, ORANGE paint ;) i am thinking front grill back grill diffuser and logos orange also the silver WRX side markers orange as well :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice congrats on the new WRX. Good combo in the garage for sure. Go with the orange!

Let me know if you're interested in selling the stock WRX wheels. Pretty sure they fit Outback and I want new tires any way.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah you should install the WRX wheels on your Outback. I believe it is 17 x 8, slightly wider than stock Outback wheel?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just recently went to an outback from a 07' Altima, I do miss certain features that I took for granted that even a fully loaded outback doesnt have, but it is a minor and welcomed change.

·
Registered
22,836 Posts
We have a joke in the sailing business. Orange paint makes everything faster!

It started a few years ago when new sailboats being pitched as performance boats had bright orange bottom paint on them. A little carry over from the Vendee Globe around the world racing scene where those super high performance fast boats were painted bright orange on the bottom so they could be spotted from the air easily if they broke their keels off and went inverted. LOL

Seems Orange is fast has now shown up in the auto world. LOL

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you see the anniversary WRX at Sema? It was orange. Im sure your gears are turning with that!

no WHAT?!.....i was there for only a few hours i work nights so i was sleeping most of the time they were hear, i was going to go to the GRC but didnt have that much time after all lol

subiesailor said:
Seems Orange is fast has now shown up in the auto world
i am the boat thats bring it lol

thanks all thumps up,i just need to find a good site to learn about this car, wrxturners seem ok but i am not getting really any good response back...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey kmssgoten - what Kartboy endlinks did you order? Nothing shows up on their website for Gen 4 Legacy or Outback. Did you have to modify them? When I look at my stock rear end links, it looks like the Kartboy's would not fit.

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Did you switch the WRX wheels on to your Outback yet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Scoobie13
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing