Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Legacy L SE
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've order a 2013 Outback with SAP for the wife. She doesn't like the rims. She wants either 2013 Legacy rims or 2012 3.6R rims. Here are some rough photoshop'd images - what do you think? I couldn't find good 3.6r rim images to start from so the last image is not very good.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Chrysler 300C built 5.7
396 Posts
I like it! Split 5 spoke looks excellent. The last set, however, look terrible.

·
Registered
2007 Chrysler 300C built 5.7
396 Posts
Throw Legacy headlights on the Outback and call it a day! Legacy headlights are the same as the SAP headlights, right?

·
Registered
Mostly stock 2012 6MT.
665 Posts
I don't know what Subaru was thinking with the 2013 wheels... They might be the ugliest wheels I've ever seen. That being said, I agree with Latigo. Split 5 looks the best.

·
Registered
2003 Legacy L SE
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually like the 2010-2012 stock 6 spoke wheels - I agree thick spokes look good on this car. However, my wife doesn't like those - plus every other Outback has them, so they won't be unique...

I'm leaning towards the 2013 Legacy split 5 spokes, but I have to see them in person. Have to confirm their dimensions - probably 17x7, 48mm offset...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'M interested in purchasing an outback and I agree with you. Can you order those rims from the legacy? Do you know if there would be a cost difference?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts