Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my 2013 outback about 6 weeks. I noticed this morning the lower black plastic grille that protects the radiator is gone. There are no scratches or marks that would indicate something hit it? Do these just pop out? It looks like it would be hard to remove with the license plate in place? Could it have been stolen?

·
Premium Member
01 VDC, 05 R Sedan, 06 BAJA EJ257
15,815 Posts
There is nothing that goes in the air dam on the lower part of the front bumper. It open. Subaru has been doing that for years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is nothing that goes in the air dam on the lower part of the front bumper. It open. Subaru has been doing that for years.
You're right, thanks! **** I'm an idiot. I checked a pic of a 2013 on the Subaru Web page before posting but blowing it up it looks like it has been photoshopped to just be black ...checking out other pics there is nothing there.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2013 2.5i OB Limited
174 Posts
You're right, thanks! **** I'm an idiot. I checked a pic of a 2013 on the Subaru Web page before posting but blowing it up it looks like it has been photoshopped to just be black ...checking out other pics there is nothing there.:rolleyes:
We are both idiots, I did the same DAM thing except I had that double palm to cheek WTF look on my face while screaming "I want my two dollars" in my head!
:1zhelp::1zhelp::1zhelp:

·
Registered
1 Posts
LOL..We just bought a 2014 Outback and my husband thought they forgot to put the lower grille on! Most cars have them and this our firs Subaru, so we didn't know either! Someone posted a photo about how to make one, it looked nice but seems a little tricky and our car is still under warranty so I don't want to alter anything. I'm going to see if it's something the dealer can add on for a reasonable price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts