Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Outback 2.5l Limited, 2.5-liter DOHC engine, Lineartronic® Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering some after-market rubber floor mats for my just-purchased 2013 Outback. Does anyone know if the dimensions are different between the 2012 and the 2013? The brand I'm considering doesn't list the 2013 model yet. Thanks!

Subaru 2013 Outback 2.5l Limited

·
Registered
2019 Outback 2.5l Limited, 2.5-liter DOHC engine, Lineartronic® Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Premium 2.5i All-Weather+Moonroof Venetian Red Pearl W/ Ivory Coth
572 Posts
The factory rubber mats are reallly great. The new trunk liner is similar to a weather tech and can be just sprayed off as well

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Limited. Mod. Added remote start and 19mm RSB
36 Posts
I assume you are looking at WeatherTech mats.

The answer is YES- the 2012 mats work great.
Are you sure about this? Do you have one or seen one in a 2013?

Just curious because i just called weatherTech this morning and they said they don't have it yet. But i assume maybe the lady who answered the phone just search it from their computer for 2013 and it gives her 0 search.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered a set of 2012 OB WTech mats, front and rear, in March of this year because I knew I would be purchasing a new 2013 in the fall. I installed them in September and as far as I am concerned they fit fine. I ordered black because I was not keen on the tan, but after having them for several months I realize how much the black highlites the mud and grime and wonder if the tan might have solved this problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts