Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-new member here. Can anyone tell me what the three blue relays mounted side by side just behind the dashboard's fuse panel are for? I'm hoping to make my center console 12V outlet always on. On my 08 Accord that was done by removing a relay (energized by Acc Switch on) and jumping the normally open contacts. If one of those three relays is the one I need to access it would be easier if the plastic panel by the drivers left knee were removed and I can't figure out how to do that. Thanks if you can help. I was unsuccessful in uploading a photo of the 3 relays. Thanks.

·
Registered
16,295 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks plain OM. I had previously read that link you referenced. I've since purchased a service manual (online version pdf), and see that one relay still powers both fuse 13 and fuse 20 even on the 2013 model so I won't jump out the contact. If I succeed in making my modification I'll post again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Johnfischer
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing