Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First a little history'
Still have our 2001 Legecy Wagon purchased new, now at 83,000 miles.
I have a close friend that purchased a 2008 Outback new,we were impressed with his so we purchased a 2008 Out back also.
When the 2010 Outbacks first came out we both purchased 2010 Out back limited 2.5 CVT's.
He only has the one vehicle,62,000 miles with the 2010 no problems at all ,tires at 45,000.
We have three vehicles our 2010 Outback has 33,000 miles the only problem rear brakes replaced under warranty(30,0000).
He just purchased a 2013 Outback limited ,2.5 CVT and I got my first test drive.
Impressed with the power jump,only 3 hp?It must be the changes to the CTV transmission.Power folding mirrors are nice,body side molding,compass in the mirror.New front end is nice with the bigger fog lites.Congrats to Subaru,made a great vehicle better.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot one thing,we did the 19MM rear sway bar mod when the vehicles were new.The ride on the 2013 is definately firmer(better).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
OBnube
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing