Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased 2013 Outback limited. Graphite gray metallic, no moonroof, auto-diming mirror, splash guards, rear bumper cover, puddle lights, all weather mats. Paid $27,500+TTL at MSRP of $30,681. Very satisfied with the purchase :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
'15 Forester 2.5 CVT
198 Posts
Just purchased 2013 Outback limited. Graphite gray metallic, no moonroof, auto-diming mirror, splash guards, rear bumper cover, puddle lights, all weather mats. Paid $27,500+TTL at MSRP of $30,681. Very satisfied with the purchase :cool:
You're lucky to get limited version WITHOUT moonroof.
In Canada, if you go for leather seats, you have to get moonroof too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're lucky to get limited version WITHOUT moonroof.
In Canada, if you go for leather seats, you have to get moonroof too.
Yes, i had moonroof on my old sedan and i barely use it. Also it's easy to accumulate lots of dusts in the gap between the roof and glass. So i chose no-moonroof this time.

·
Registered
2013 OB Limited Twilight Blue
36 Posts
Yes, i drove it home yesterday with only 20 mi on it ;) . Love the driving a lot... It feels peppy and body roll is well controlled..
Crazy huh? I know it's not true but it feels just as peppy as my wrx sometimes. It takes turns like no ones business too. Congrats & post up pics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Crazy huh? I know it's not true but it feels just as peppy as my wrx sometimes. It takes turns like no ones business too. Congrats & post up pics.
Hah! Like a wrx? That's big compliment. I'll post photos later. Did not have a chance to shoot some yet.

·
Premium Member
2012 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
961 Posts
I paid $27,330 + TTL (MSRP $28,250) - 2013 2.5 premium. I guess I'm not a good negotiator. :(
It could mean that you got it early when it first came to dealer lot or that you did not waste time haggling back n forth. Time is money. Either way, look forward, not backwards...enjoy your new ride!!! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We wanted a limited without a moonroof and there was only 1 within the 7 states around us so we settled for one with a moonroof. It looks great!!
Is that right? What color were you looking for? If graphite gray, the one i bought should be THE '1' . I live in NC ....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts