Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 OUTBACK 3.5 LIMITED
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a new SD Card for my 2013 Outback (FE788US) directly from HERE (Item Description: Subaru GEN 1_LEG/OUT MY12-14 NAM 17/18) for US$184.99 plus US $29.95 Shipping to Canada. I ordered it Wednesday Sept. 27 in the afternoon and received it yesterday September 28: less than 24 hours later: from Memphis TN to Boucherville QC! It installed like a charm: all my previous data was still available (favorites, recent trips, etc.). Yes, it is outrageously expensive but it was all worth it. Map version is 2016.Q3.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi SWBO101,

Where did you find the number FE788US? I went to order a card for my 21013 OB,(2.5i Limited) and the Subaru Toolbox indicated the card was compatible with FB67BUS and FB77BUS.. I have looked all over, and even pulled the radio, but could not find any number remotely similar.

Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
OUCH!!
That is another thing I cannot stand about the factory kenwood nav system. its nowhere as intuitive to use as my Garmin and the cost to update the maps for them are atrocious! I can buy a complete new Garmin 7" system with lifetime map updates for about the same price...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts