Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited, TBM, with Sun/Nav/Eyesight
54 Posts
I like that our new 2013 OB is a car that my wife and I can grow into, and not out of, as we grow our family over the lifetime of the car. (Yea, this this is ours till it dies!)

·
Premium Member
2013 Outback Limited, 2.5i, nav
4 Posts
There are things that I like about the 2013 Outback and some that I do not like.

-nav is improved, although maybe not as good as some out there, it does what I need it do do. Although the XM Traffic does not seem to cover as many roads as it does in my wife's car.

-I am glad they brought back the coolant temperature gauge if only in the Limited.

-I like having cooling ducts in the back seat

-I did not like the new wheels at fist, but they have grown on me.

Dislikes:

-I do not like the ride. I drive over crappy roads a lot and find it too harsh for my old, soft back side. The ride was on of the things that i really liked in the '10-'12. I was happy yo give up some handling for the ride.

-The transmission is not as smooth in the 2013.

·
Registered
86 Posts
After reading the last post, I need to pipe up to say the thing I absolutely like the best about my 2013 is the ride! It is taut and firm, and although I was criticized on another thread for saying this, I'll state again that I think it handles like a BMW. Very much fun on hilly, windy roads!

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
I like the stiff ride and suspension (especially after 19 mm RSB installed) and ground clearance. I like how OB flies over the speed bumps without slowing down... I like the tires that match the climate zone, where I live (FL).

·
Registered
2010 2.5i Outback, 2015 2.5i Legacy w/Eyesight
595 Posts
I love the headlight design, mostly for its ease of access when you need to change the bulbs every 3-6 months. They left just enough room for a small child to blindly reach their hands in through the wheel wells and work comfortably per the recommended method in the manual.

But seriously, otherwise, I think my car is great.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts