Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Outback 2.5i SAP
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had the wheel arch trim installed on my white SAP. It looks great and really enhances the image don't you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
The aesthetics of the wheel arch molding has always been a love or hate topic. If you like it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I like it on white. Dont like it on darker colors.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Limited
13 Posts
Looks good on all colors, but really pops on the lighter ones. I think they should be standard.....

·
Registered
2013 OB 3.6R Satin White Pearl
224 Posts
Love it! Can't wait to get my 3.6. Same color but no SAP. You did a great job!

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited SAP
76 Posts
Looks great, wanted to get it for my '13 SAP in CSB but at $400 it doesn't provide as nice of an effect as on your white one.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
You guys are killing me here. When I had my '11 I was adament they didn't look so good with the small fogs. Over time I warmed a bit but now that I see the pics of the new '13s I'm real close to getting them. Agree on either style they look better on lighter.

·
Registered
DBA-BRF EZ36D SAP
16 Posts
Lookin sharp! One of these days i will have to indulge in this upgrade even if it is a lil pricey.

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Premium/DDD Graphite Gray Metallic OP#2 Weathertec Window Deflectors
405 Posts
It's the cat's meow, look's great!!!!:29:
Wonder how it would look on my outback, gray in color? Any gray ones out there?

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,528 Posts
I like it on white. Dont like it on darker colors.
It looks "cool" on darker colors as well - like on my black silica! The car just looks more "complete" - without them, the car looked kind of "naked"... It's a personal thing, like mentioned earlier....

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium M6, 19mm,
61 Posts
my subie is now a month old, I'm very glad I got the wheel arch trim, it really sets it off especially for white. Plus the protection made it a must for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 4LT Centennial Edition Grand Sport Corvette convertible
496 Posts
I like it but the best price I've found of $335 is just too much for 4 pieces of injection molded plastic.

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
Agreed on the high price, otherwise I'd have them already too.

Nice wheels! Premium Impreza wheels? I've been looking for impreza sport wheels for my silver outback. I like the gunmetal color to them. Nice work!

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited w/ moonroof
227 Posts
What's going on with the hatred for darker colors and wheel trims? I think it looks great on any color! :)

Here's one for the darker color outback owners:

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
I like it but the best price I've found of $335 is just too much for 4 pieces of injection molded plastic.
Look for them on sale online. With %off sales $265 can be had. Subarupartswarehouse and Subaruonlineparts etc.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited w/SAP
177 Posts
I think I paid like $250 or 275 for mine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts