Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been getting a rattle over small bumps and it has been annoying me. I recently replaced my front stabilizer bar bushings and endlinks and still get this noise. My front lower control arm bushings seem dry rotted/garbage and i’m thinking it’s time to replace so i’m going to be replacing both front lower control arms. Can anyone give me a personal opinion on which front lower control arms they favor. I replaced my endlinks with moog endlinks and I am very satisfied with them, I was thinking of going to moog for the lower control arm what do you guys think? I have attached an image of what my bushings look like too.

·
Registered
2016 Outback 2.5
528 Posts
Let me know if that fixes your problem, I have the same.

I replaced the sway bar bushings and a steering box assembly spring that was another suspect but it didn’t stop the rattling.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know if that fixes your problem, I have the same.

I replaced the sway bar bushings and a steering box assembly spring that was another suspect but it didn’t stop the rattling.
I am almost 100% this is the culprit. I will let you know as soon as I replace. I should be ordering my parts within the next day or two i’m leaning towards the moog lower control arms I just want to see if anyone has a better opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts