Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the WeatherTech Digital Fit mats for my 13 limited. They only have the 12's on the weathertech website but they fit perfect so no need to wait a few months until the 13's come out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just bought the WeatherTech Digital Fit mats for my 13 limited. They only have the 12's on the weathertech website but they fit perfect so no need to wait a few months until the 13's come out.

How is the fit for the second row? I was told by weathertech and read a few posts in this forum that the rear section of the FY13 changed. thanks!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I just installed mine two days ago and only bought the front based on others mentioning the rear gap. I love them however I have had them in other vehicles for over 9 1/2 years and where I live in Florida white sand gets everyplace. These are perfect for sand or snow. I have the weather mats from Subaru but they will not cover the entire area like the Digital WT do.
Yes expensive but if you keep the car a long time they are well worth it if you get yourself into sand, dirt and snow areas...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I too am disappointed in the all weather mats. Question, Do they go under the pedals? I get my carpet muddy under the gas pedal because the factory mats do not cover this area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are they coming out with 2013 Specific product? I want to get vent visors and a sunroof shield too. Weathertech is usually my go to for these.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Those are unchanged from 12 but the Weather Tech mats for the rear are not done yet as of when I called them a few weeks ago. I just bought the front ones which fit perfectly and have already kept a lot of sand out of the carpets...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for posting these fit the 2013's. I bought these for a different car and love them. Here in Wisconsin, salt if a pain for carpet!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Has anyone tried the WeatherTech All-Weather mats? I do not like the feel of the full hard plastic trays. Although they do cover almost the whole carpeted area...the All-Weather mats seem like they would be more comfortable and trap more sand instead of sliding around in the tray.

Tan seems like the best color. Black shows more of the light dirt/sand. Grey gets dirty too easily.

Plus the A/W mats are only half the cost of the trays.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got the Husky Liner mats, which go up the side much like the weather tech, but were cheaper from amazon, plus have a lifetime warranty instead of three year (for what its worth).

·
Registered
604 Posts
Cost for the front ones were I think 100 bucks plus shipping which was close to 20 bucks. I think 119.00 with shipping sound right. The full set I believe was 159 or 156 plus shipping just cannot remember exactly...

·
Registered
332 Posts
I ordered the 2012 fronts from Weathertech for my 2013 and they fit perfectly.
I will order the 2013 rears from them as soon as they become available.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
14 Participants
Harvey
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing