Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a little help to understand main Trim level differences for 2014 six cylinder Outback... in Canada.
1- I believe the Outback 3.6R "Limited" is the higher version... is this correct?
2- I see ads for Outback 3.6R "Touring" & "Premium" but not much info on the web about the "Premium" 3.6R. Is this "Premium" Trim label with the 3.6R incorrect ?
3- Are the basic mechanics the same across the 3.6R Trim levels... such as brakes, suspension, engine and 5 speed automatic transmission?
4- Adding aftermarket upgrades for radio/speakers (Harman Kardon) and navigation screen on 3.6R Touring or 3.6R Premium models would seem like a fair compromise to purchasing a pre-owned 3.6R Limited. Comments?
Thank you for any guidance and thoughts.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6R 2014 Legacy 2.5i 2003 Legacy L special edition (retired to backup)
686 Posts
sorry not familiar with Canadian Models and they are different than the US counterparts and don't line up

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6R 2014 Legacy 2.5i 2003 Legacy L special edition (retired to backup)
686 Posts
to add to the above post. typically if you see the car with navigation it is typically a higher trim level.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts