Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard when Subaru will start taking 2014 Outback orders? Several places I see fleet order acceptance dates of 4/1/2013 or 5/1/2013, but nothing for a personal car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think we are waiting to hear whats new for 2014. Should be minor, but some JDM models or the model shown at Subaru-Global website indicate that the parking brake "tab" has been moved to the center console. Nothing else visibly seems different. I'm hoping for a limited multi-function display in the dash akin to the foresters display.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am also interested in this info - I can't get the 2013 I want, so I will have to wait. However, I am driving a 2003 VW with 130K miles and an oil leak....I don't know how long I will be able to wait.

I am new to this forum - so forgive me if this is a stupid question - but why do we have to wait to hear what is new for 2014? Will that information affect the release date or date that I can put in an order?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
....I am new to this forum - so forgive me if this is a stupid question - but why do we have to wait to hear what is new for 2014? Will that information affect the release date or date that I can put in an order?

Thanks!
If you don't know what's been added/deleted for 2014 it might make it difficult to order.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am new to this forum - so forgive me if this is a stupid question - but why do we have to wait to hear what is new for 2014? Will that information affect the release date or date that I can put in an order?

Osborne effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't mean we can't speculate of course, but most companies won't release that info before they have to. It drops the value of all the current models and can kill sales.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts