Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i Premium
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just purchased a 2015 outback this weekend. It is a 2.5i Premium and for the life of me I couldn't figure out where the miles to empty read out is or how to change the display if it's a display feature. It may be that the vehicle does not have this feature?

Complete newbie question. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2017 2.5 Touring
1,413 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 outback this weekend. It is a 2.5i Premium and for the life of me I couldn't figure out where the miles to empty read out is or how to change the display if it's a display feature. It may be that the vehicle does not have this feature?
Did the car come with an owner's manual?

·
Premium Member
2016 Outback Premium 2.5 CVT w/EyeSight+SRVD
7,248 Posts
It's there in a 2015 Premium. Use the switches at the 7-8 o'clock position on the steering wheel. If all else fails, consult the Owners Manual.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did the car come with an owner's manual?
I have a PDF version of the manual, but doing a search in the PDF isn't displaying the information I need. I have done a search for key terms and the only thing I am finding is resetting the MPG averages and trip resets.

Does this feature have an official name that I can search for?

·
Premium Member
2016 Outback Premium 2.5 CVT w/EyeSight+SRVD
7,248 Posts
See: Multi Information Display (page 3-33)

Reactions: clawbennett

·
Banned
2017 Outback
179 Posts
the paddles just to the left of the 6 o'clock position allow cycling thru the various readouts. Not the upper paddles near the 9 o'clock position which control the transmission.
if you display the average mpg, or "live" mpg, the total to MT will be between the mpg readout and the trip odometer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See: Multi Information Display
That's what I was looking for.

"Fuel Consumption" Screen is completely different than Distance to Empty! Thanks, I am coming from a FORD. Terminology was a bit different.

Much appreciated!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts