Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Outback 3.6
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to replace my front CV axels on my 2015 outback. When I go to order the axels it shows it fits left and right sides. Can anyone confirm the left and right axels are the same? They fit both sides?
Thx
Chris

·
Registered
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
19 Posts
It is the same part # 28321AL010 for left and right side. This is the part I ordered to replace on my 2016 Outback, right side, but it fits the left side as well.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 3.6
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I can order them now with confidence. That is the part number I’m looking at tooo

·
Registered
2019 Outback Wagon 2.5i limited
224 Posts
I have to replace my front CV axels on my 2015 outback. When I go to order the axels it shows it fits left and right sides. Can anyone confirm the left and right axels are the same? They fit both sides?
Thx
Chris
Were you looking for genuine Subaru axles? Aftermarket axles seem to give everyone problems. I know I got vibration at certain speeds with Cardone rebuild ones.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 3.6
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s what I’ve heard too. I had problems with Moog ball joints fitting into the knuckle when I changed them, so I’m going to bite the bull it and get Subaru parts

·
Registered
2015 Outback 3.6
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just change the axles in my car and when I test drove it it was squealing when I made tight turns not really sure what is causing it maybe the heat shields on the end of the axle I’m not sure if that’s what they’re called

1 - 6 of 6 Posts